Thursday 18 March 2010

Establishments' Hygienic Standards

I thought I'd have a little look at the standards of hygiene re several establishments within the Earldom. The ones I have scrutinized seem to be reasonably hygienic, I am glad to say:-

  • Castle Gardens Chinese Takeaway - Five Stars
  • S D Bell's CafĂ© - Five Stars
  • Seasons Restaurant - Five Stars
  • Alden's Restaurant - Four Stars
  • Gourmet Burger Bank - Four Stars
  • The Point, Ballyhackamore - Four Stars
  • The Fryar Tuck - Four Stars
  • Chopsticks Chinese Takeaway - Four Stars
  • Belmont Tower Coffee Shop - Four Stars
  • John Dory's - Four Stars
  • Park Avenue Hotel - Three Stars
  • Stormont Hotel - Three Stars
  • Mandarin City Chinese Restaurant - Three Stars
  • Belmont Bethany - Three Stars
  • Bennett's on Belmont - Three Stars
  • Silver Leaf - Two Stars
  • For Cod & Ulster - Two Stars
  • Castle Hill Chinese Takeaway - One Star
The above list is selective and ratings may have changed since premises were last inspected. Five Stars would indicate a high standard.

3 comments :

Owen Polley said...

I'm not a regular visitor to 'the east' anymore (although once I worked on the Holywood Road) but I recently had the fortune to visit S.D. Bells and found the coffee very good.

Timothy Belmont said...

It's ages since I've in there. Somebody told me that Wallace, now Lord Browne of Belmont was a "regular".

My comment settings are faulty and I've had to lift moderation till it is "fixed".

belfast cabby said...

Once had the other Lord Belmont in my cab nice fella tiped £20 on a £15 fare.