Tuesday 9 February 2010

Training the Little Grey Cells


I've been keeping an eye on Ebay, the Internet auction site, for a little Nintendo games console with the celebrated Doctor's brain-training therein. My aunt received one for Christmas; though I'd been considering one prior to that.

The Ebay sellers are still commanding quite high prices for even good-as-new ones - £80 or £90.

I happened to be passing a computer games shop today called, somewhat appropriately, Game; and it transpired that they were selling unwanted ones, pristine though not boxed.

I've bought a black one. They "threw in" a black, magnetic, mock-leather case and a charger; plus a guarantee.

I'm sure I need more cerebral exercises!

2 comments :

fattakin said...

enjoy, brain training is good fun, just make sure you do your exercises every day!

If you get a little bored of the straight maths, pick up Professor Layton and the Curious Village from ebay, its more mental puzzle based. My mother in law loved it!

Timothy Belmont said...

Very good! I'm still at the elementary, walking stage; though I can drive at the reading! :-)